Tuesday, November 27, 2018

දෛනික ඉංග්‍රීසි | Daily English | One Simple Dialog a Day | 27th of Nov, 2018

Let's learn one English Conversation per day and improve spoken English.

Read out LOUD the following English Dialog 10 times today. Not Tomorrow, but today, today itself.

A: "Hey Saman. What are you doing here?"
B: "Hey, How are you doing? I'm just meeting up with a friend in the cafe over there."
A: "Cool. You look great man?"
B: "I m good, I mean really good. I got a new job with good future."
A: "Really, looks like a high paying one too."
B: "Not at the moment, but I have a great incentive scheme if I work heard. Which is exactly what I am doing recently."
A: "Great, tell me more about it. Can I join your company as well?"

LearnEnglish18 is one of the best Free Online Spoken English Courses in Sri Lanka. Start Practicing Today.