Wednesday, November 28, 2018

දෛනික ඉංග්‍රීසි | Daily English | One Simple Dialog a Day | 28th of Nov, 2018

Let's learn one English Conversation per day and improve spoken English.

Read out LOUD the following English Dialog 10 times today. Not Tomorrow, but today, today itself.

B: "Of cause you can apply. Are you serious?"
A: "No. I'm just kidding. My current job is very good too. We have a great work culture, LDS and I really like to be there."
B: "It's really good for you as everyone is not that lucky."
A: "Yeah, and I might get a promotion early next year as well. Hoping for the best."
B: "Great and good luck to you."
A: "Thanks. It's great to see you again."
B: "Yeah. I'll meet later."
A: "Have a nice day."

LearnEnglish18 is one of the best Free Online Spoken English Courses in Sri Lanka. Start Practicing Today.