Monday, December 3, 2018

දෛනික ඉංග්‍රීසි | Daily English | One Simple Dialog a Day | 3rd of Dec, 2018

Let's learn one English Conversation per day and improve spoken English.

Read out LOUD the following English Dialog 10 times today. Not Tomorrow, but today, today itself.


B: "Well, sales jobs are high paying jobs for sure, but you should be good at it or your will be fired in no time. You want to try?"

A: "No, I am just kidding. I don't want to run behind targets and do a risky job in the same time."

B: "Ha ha, I thought so. We are warriors my dear and its not for everyone. For me, I do not even see a risk as I am really good at it. Specially with LDS, there is not way that I will ever go down in my targets."

A: "You guys are so proud of yourself, huh?"

B: "Of cause we do. See you later then."

A: "Bye."




LearnEnglish18 is one of the best Free Online Spoken English Courses in Sri Lanka. Start Practicing Today.